Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tuesday, Tuesday..so good to me?

Tuesday nights are the predesignated date nights for my girlfriend and I, kind of as a way to make sure that we are not letting the stresses of everyday life drive a wedge between us. For Christmas I gave my favorite doll collector a coupon good for "One Free Doll up to $150.00". She found her doll of choice and I sold off a bunch of cards to buy her the doll she covets so.

So how do those facts mesh together and then have anything to do with VS?

Well, since I'm spending so much on her present already, I've got to keep the belt tighter this week for date night. And waht better way to do just that than by playing some VS together? We'll spend time together, we'll get to play some cards and we won't spend a lot of extra money, since we already spent the money to get the cards in the first place.

In actuality we likely won't even play, but instead we'll tinker on some decks together and just be close for a few hours, sharing each other's company.

Nothing like VS to bring people closer together :)

1 comment:

gdaybloke said...

Oh, if only my missus would even LOOK at my cards...