Monday, March 17, 2008

Closing Time...

It's Monday morning, and getting closer to quitting time for the shift. Tonight is our Silver Age tournament, and I'm having confidence issues with my deck. I'm strongly favoring a combat theme with Finishing Move and Nasty Surprise and maybe even the Infinity Gauntlet as a nice trick. Using Reed Richards makes it a little easier to pull off. Panther and Cannibal tech help make Eureka turn this in to something much more plausible. I'm wondering how to best keep the opposing field clear and to minimize Damage as best I can. Sue and Reed set up a good walling system. Storm brings stats and Panther brings tricks.

Maybe I'll toss in some stall elements..or at least Anti-stall anyway... I'll post later to tell the tales of triumph and woe. Good morning, friends!

No comments: