Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday Monday.. So good to me..?

Well, my new work schedule has me working on Mondays again, but not being off on Friday and Saturday as I once was. It's almost as if they don't want me to attend any VS related events. The upside is that I COULD still make it to Hobby League. The down side is that I'd have to leave a little early in order to make it to work on time. This also means that I'll not get to finish the tournament next Monday if I dare to brave the trip knowing I'll be working that night, too.

I've pulled out most of my cards and I'm starting to look for better ideas for how the deck should run. I'm inclined to want some Nasy Surprises and some What are Friends For since I'm going to be relying almost exclusively on Combat for my win condition.

Time to do some more work and we'll see how things go from there...

No comments: