Sunday, March 9, 2008

Tales from the Cardboard Jungle

It is no accident that you found me.

My name is Curtis, and if you don't know me personally, I'd like to take a brief moment and welcome you to my neck of the woods.

I'm a proud father of one little boy thus far and look forward to adding another to me family some day. I'm an ex-martial artist, one time self defense instructor, aspiring comic book artist, comic book fan, action figure enthusiast and Collectible/Customizable Card Game player (also called CCGs).

My blogs will frequently address an array of these topics, since they frequently intertwine.

My CCG of choice is VS System, a cleverly designed and executed game built around super hero combat and interaction. When you visit my blog you can look forward to finding tournament reports, thoughts on deck designs and other assorted experiences related to VS System.

Welcome to "Tales from the Cardboard Jungle!"

1 comment:

RanmaSolo said...

Hey, cool to see you're in on the blog thing.

-Mike