Saturday, June 7, 2008

Drawings for random winners of Original Art work!

By the end of next week, the weekend of the 13th, I will have finished the last of the images I'm submitting to UDE for artwork. To thank those that follow my blog even semi-regularly, I will be giving away each of the original pieces of artwork for each of my 10 submissions. One piece per week. The same member cannot win two weeks in a row.
How do you enter?

Sunday the 15th I'll list the first image. Simply reply to the blog post featuring the art you wish to win. The following Saturday I will post the previous weeks random winner along with the next piece of original art! After that, you can contact me with your mailing address and I'll ship the artwork to you! It really is that simple.

Have fun opening those MUN packs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, hot damn! Decidedly generous of you sir! I'd be gleeful to have some of your original art to hang next to my two Jonboy pieces!