Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Incompatible Hardware...?

While attempting to scan and load the images I started working on for submissions to UDE for VS (thread that takes suggestions for submissions to be found here) I learned that my new computer isn't compatible with the old scanner. So now I have to either take a photograph and post that in order to offer a snake peek at what's in the works, or I have to figure out how to get the scanner to work with the laptop instead.

I've debuted the imagery to a couple of members of Vsrealms.com and they were both enthusiastic about the pics.

Hopefully the finished products will delight most viewers :)

Updates to follow!

1 comment:

dr.mindbender said...

T'Challa I only caught a glimpse but it's evident to me your work is the truth..
I'm real excited to see the finished work, but fine art does take time...so take all you need,sometimes it even takes years for this...
I think it's awesome what you're doing Curtis...you are the man!