Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sidetracked for a bit


http://www.spylounge.net/

I just found out about a new grassroots action figure line that looks like a lot of cool stuff. check'em out if you get the time. Hit spylounge.com and take a peek if action figure collecting is your forte.

I'm still waiting on word of the Black Panther cards from the set, and as this is Hulk week, I don't expect to see him this week. Here's hoping next week will bring the King to these very pages :)

The Hulk cards are looking great, and should help bolster VS Marvel Universe sales greatly. I'm looking to see if one of my pals wants to split a case, since I'll be moving in a few months and don't know that i can afford to throw so much money in to buying a case for myself.

Either way, I'll trade for any and all Black Panther Vs cards anybody has that they want to trade. Donations are also accepted.

Thanks, and see you at the Roundtable Review later this week!

No comments: